Purpose of General Education
With broad and balanced understanding about the intellectual and artistic heritage of mankind, assist students to realize the nature and culture where they belong to and grow as liberal, tolerant and creative people thinking independently and doing self-reflection by themselves.
DU's General Education Program is designed to serve the following aims:
- Cultivating general intellectual ability and skills needed for academic performance in university.
- Enriching general knowledge beyond students' majors
- Fostering linguistic and cultural ability to become a global citizen in 21C.
- Developing abilities to identify and follow through on problems and reasonable solutions to problems.
- Building up leadership qualities and self-discipline reflecting DU’s values.
|Il-Won Bong||Cultural Research of Europefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yung-do Yun||Phonetics and Phonologyemail@example.com|
|Myung-Ju Yoon||Historical and Cultural Contentsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jin-Hee Park||History of Science and Technologyemail@example.com|
|Gee-Bok Go||International Law,
Human Rights Law